1. High heels or boots? Boots
2. What time did you get up this morning? 8 a.m.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't remember it's been so long..lol
4. What is your name? Crystal
5. What is your favorite TV show? House & Criminal Minds
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Rice cake
7. What is your middle name? Lynette...I don't like it
8. What food do you dislike? Seafood
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't have a favorite CD, but my favorite songs are "By Your Side" by 10th Avenue North and by "From the Inside Out" Seventh Day Slumber
10. What characteristic do you despise? Being fake
11. Favorite Clothing? Jeans and shirt...don't wear t-shirts much though
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Hawaii or Australia
13. Are you an organized person? Yes...I blame OCD...lol
14. Where would you retire to? Where I am :)
15 What was your most recent memorable birthday? This past one cuz I got a new lens for my camera
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Keep looking on Facebook probably
17. What is your Birthstone? Topaz...it's ugly..lol
18. Person you expect to publish this first? I don't know...most everybody I know has already done it..lol
19. When is your birthday? November 14
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely night! It's so hard for me to get up in the morning...no matter what time I go to bed
21. What is your shoe size? 6.5 or 7...depends on the style
22. Do you own any animals? No
23. Any news you'd like to share? I've lost 5 lbs. :)
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher...should've stuck with that...summers off, teacher workdays...snow days...about every holiday....what was I thinking...lol
25. What is your favorite flower? Roses & daisies.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 13...taking Landen to see Curious George Live
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue...not cuz I am sad but because it's my favorite color
28. How is the weather right now? Cold
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
30. Favorite drink? Mt. Dew....but since I'm dieting...Diet Dr. Pepper
31. Favorite restaurant? Cracker Barrel & TGI Fridays
32. Hair color? Blonde
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
34. Summer or winter? Summer...I can't stand to be cold
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
36. Coffee or tea? I love both
37. Wish you were still young? I am still young..lol
38. Do you want your friends to publish this? Sure
39. When was the last time you cried? At church this morning when my friend was giving her testimony about adopting her son
40. What is under your bed? Storage containers
41 . What did you do last night? Went out to eat with the ladies from church
42. What are you afraid of? Losing someone I love & tornadoes
43. Salty or sweet? Both....depends on my mood
44. Best quality you have? I try my best to see the good in everybody. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt...until they do something to me personally
45. How many years at your current job? It will be 9 years in June
46. Favorite day of the week? Saturday & Sunday
48. What four people will you tag? I don't know...most everyone I would tag has already did it..lol

Congrats for losing 5 pounds! :)
ReplyDelete