My baby turned 18 months old on Valentine's Day! I can't believe how fast time has flown. It seems like I was just pregnant. I think back over the many milestones...smiling, rolling over, sitting up, crawling, pulling up, walking, talking, etc. and it makes me tear up. It's hard to believe how much he's grown. I look so forward to all the other exciting things to come...and I look back at my baby who is growing into such a big boy! I love Landen with all my heart. Just to see his smile makes my day brighter. As the saying goes..."I never knew how much love my heart could hold until some one called me Momma". Landen will always be my baby no matter how old he is! Happy 18 months Landen!! :) I put together the collage at the top to show how much he has changed in 18 months. It goes from newborn to 18 months one month at a time.
February 15, 2010
My 18 Month Old...
My baby turned 18 months old on Valentine's Day! I can't believe how fast time has flown. It seems like I was just pregnant. I think back over the many milestones...smiling, rolling over, sitting up, crawling, pulling up, walking, talking, etc. and it makes me tear up. It's hard to believe how much he's grown. I look so forward to all the other exciting things to come...and I look back at my baby who is growing into such a big boy! I love Landen with all my heart. Just to see his smile makes my day brighter. As the saying goes..."I never knew how much love my heart could hold until some one called me Momma". Landen will always be my baby no matter how old he is! Happy 18 months Landen!! :) I put together the collage at the top to show how much he has changed in 18 months. It goes from newborn to 18 months one month at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They grow up so quickly...He is so handsome! Love the new profile look! :)
ReplyDelete