February 10, 2010

Life's Blessings


I was thinking today about all the blessings God has given me. He's given me salvation first and foremost. He's also blessed me with a wonderful Christian husband who means the world to me. He allowed me to be a mommy to an adorable little boy and that is one of the greatest gifts ever! I have a wonderful family that I am really close to and I have some wonderful friends. I recently made a new friend who I am getting to know better and better. She's a really great person and we have a lot in common. It's fun to hang out and talk and just be ourselves. I am so thankful for everything God has blessed me with. If I named it all I would be on here for days. Thank you Lord for your blessings on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment