February 19, 2010

Which Style Should I Choose????

I really want a new hairstyle and I am so torn as to what to do. I want to keep my color the same, except of course for getting more hightlights because mine have grown out..lol. Here are some samples of some styles I am looking at. I did these at Instyle.com...pretty cool. Please help me to make the right decision. I am thinking about getting long bangs...but I'm afraid of bangs. I haven't had them since high school and they take FOREVER to grow out if I don't like them. And the in between stage is HORRIBLE! LOL The color will not be as blonde as these pics...it's just the closest they had.

Let me know what you think!

            

3 comments:

  1. ooohhhhh...this is exciting! My faves are 1,3 and 10. Short hair looks awesome on you! And I LOVE the bangs, as you can tell all the pics that I picked have bangs. My absolute fave is 10- is looks great and it would be so easy to style! It's definatley a "Mom do" and it really suits your face shape! I am excited for you, when are you getting it done?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from a professional hair stylist #1 fits your face the best. It's cute and a little different, I think the others are a lot like what you already have.....#10 is going to have to be styled daily, with a flat iron or curling iron to give it that "flipped" look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number 1 and number 12... I think anything you chose would look great because you have a long face.

    ReplyDelete