February 3, 2010

Easter 2009

I recently switched over from paper scrapbooking to digital scrapbooking. It's a lot more fun and clean. You can re-use your kits as many times as you want and only print them if you want to. So that makes it a lot cheaper too. I am so far behind on Landen's scrapbook. I paper scrapped up until Easter and then started going digital. Here are the Easter layouts I did. Nothing fancy...just simple and to the point. If I don't hurry and get caught up I will be a year behind. LOL

For a larger view click on the images.









 

2 comments:

  1. I love them...You do such a great job!! It makes me want to do it- I have done some stuff, but nothing like this! Great job! I love looking at all your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented... I love all these pages!! They look great!! Landen is so handsome! Im so happy to call you guys family :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete