Landen had a blast playing in the snow! He loved it, but he took off running and we couldn't catch him before he fell face first in the ice and scratched up his little face. It was pitiful but thank the Lord it healed quickly! :)
I am very happily married to Rusty and I'm a mommy to an adorable little boy named Landen. It is true what they say, "A child fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty". Landen has been such a wonderful blessing. Just to see his smile brightens up my day. He is, and always will be Mommy's Sugar Pie. I created this blog to share my heart and my digital designs. I love to design cards, invitations, collages, siggies for message boards, etc. But my favorite designs are those that include my handsome little boy. Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave comments!
No comments:
Post a Comment