I am looking so forward to tomorrow night because Rusty and I will be going out on a date together to celebrate Valentine's Day! I think we may go out to eat and to a movie. We haven't been to the cinema in FOREVER! I can't even remember the last thing I saw at the cinema. But at the same time tomorrow night will be hard and kind of sad because it will be Landen's first night away from home. He is going to spend the night at his PawPaw & MiMi's house. They have been wanting him to stay for a long time and we are finally letting him go. I know they will take GREAT care of him but it is still a little hard. Even though he would only be sleeping by the time we got home...it's still good to know he's just in the other room. I have been away from him overnight before because of church activities and such but Rusty hasn't. I think it will be even harder on him than it will be on me. He is a little more protective than I am LOL.
It is amazing to me how fast Landen is growing up. He will be 18 months old on Valentine's Day. My baby will be 2 in just 6 short months!! It's exciting and sad at the same time. Excitng for things to come...but sad that it's moving so quickly. I'm going to have to face the facts Landen is not a BABY anymore....he is a BIG BOY now. But he will always be Mommy's baby and Mommy's Sugar Pie no matter how old he is.

It does get easier I promise!!! Gianna's first night away from me was when she was just a month old. I had to go into the hospital for gallbladder surgery. It broke my heart although I knew my mom would take amazing care of her. But I think I got over it quickly because it started so early! He'll have a great time and so will you guys! We are going out Sat night and I can't wait!
ReplyDelete