A month or so ago I started doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred workout DVD. I lasted 5 days. I couldn't stay motivated...and as you've read in one of my previous posts...I'm lazy..LOL. I had Rusty take some "Before" pics of me tonight and boy did those motivate me..LOL. They were horrible! I am determined to stick to this workout for the full 30 days this time. I only have until the end of June before we go to the beach...and I want to look good in a swim suit this year! I am going to try to post my progress so maybe that will help me stay accountable. I'll keep you posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, I posted my before pics on my blog! Lol! Talk about SERIOUS motivation!!! Haha! Mine were AWFUL. I knew I was out of shape but seeing actual proof was horrifying! It's more fun to post current pictures but I'm eager to post "after" pictures and be truly pleased! Make sure you set small goals at a time (like 5 lbs by a certain date, etc) and make sure you have a reward in place. My reward this time is getting my hair done at an actual salon which I haven't done in years!!! I'm really excited! Rewarding yourself for hard work is good!
ReplyDelete