March 4, 2010

My BFF


I am really excited because Friday night I will be hanging out with my "bestie"....who also happens to be my sister...Sandy. Me and my sister are really close and I LOVE to spend time with her. We love to watch movies together...or just talk & laugh. My sister has always been there for me. I can share anything with her and I know she will listen and not think it's silly. I know I can trust her and that is the definition of a true friend. She loves me no matter what...and she laughs at all my jokes...that means a lot too! A few years back my sister & her husband were in a bad car accident. I remember how terrified I was. She was okay...but they had to do surgery on her hand and she lost part of her fingers on her left hand. I knew she was okay and I was so thankful...but at the same time I couldn't help but think, "what if". It was awful...but it could have been so much worse. I am so thankful that God was watching over my sister and her husband that day. I can't imagine not having them here. I used to spend the night with her all the time. I haven't done that in a long time...so I'm looking so forward to hanging out with her. She will always be my BFF! I love you Sissy!

3 comments:

  1. That is soo sweet! Sandy is an amazing person! I really lucked out and married into a wonderful family! I love yall very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it's like to have an older sister or an older sibling since I'm the oldest but I do love my sisters - one of them has become one of my "bff's". I'm thankful for my sister as well - we don't always get a long perfectly but that's probably because we are a lot a like!!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, too Crystal very, very much forever and ever and you are my best friend too. I really enjoyed you and Landen staying with me last night. I have really missed having you stay all night with me. We always have a wonderful time.
    I love you bunches and bunches and.....forever! :)

    ReplyDelete