April 2, 2010

The Love of My Life








5 Years ago today I married Rusty, the love of my life.

It's hard to believe we've been married 5 years...and we've been together for 11! We started dating when I was 20 and he was 17..LOL. We dated 6 years and married on April 2, 2005 at 2 p.m. One of the happiest days of my life! I was a nervous wreck that day...not nervous about being married...just nervous because...well because that's how I am..LOL.

Rusty is the answer to my prayers for a good Christian guy. I love that I can look back and see how God brought us together. He is my love, my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, the one I share everything with, laugh with, act silly with. He makes me so happy!! And he is also a wonderful Daddy. Landen loves him so much and he loves Landen so much. We have been so happy together and Landen just makes our lives even better than before!

Rusty is always there when I need him and that means so much! I love Rusty with all my heart forever and I pray that God will bless us with many more anniversaries together!!!

Happy 5 Year Anniversary Rusty!!!

4 comments:

  1. You and Rusty are perfect for each other! You compliment each other so well! I love you both! And wish you guys many, many more years together! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, girl!!! 5 years is a big mark - Beej and I will be celebrating ours in August and I'm pretty proud! Blessings to both of you and little Landen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Chrystal - I'm very proud of you and who you have become. I will always remember those years when you and Jenn were friends in high school - looking back those were the best years of my life and I'm glad you were there. You come from a good family and they were very good to Jennifer and me. Your dad used to fix me plates on days that I worked late at the Health Dept. I enjoying reading your blogs and most of all looking at your pictures!! What a sweet boy! I hope to meet him soon. This is just preliminary, but we may be moving back to NC at the end of the year!!! I'm so homesick and Jennifer is too. Be praying for us. Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should blog more, girl!!! I miss hearing about things going on with you! How's your work outs going? I'm only 5lbs away from my 120 goal!!! Woohoo! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete